Control your merchants using our white label payment gateway solution
What allows you beProtected
MOBAM system allows you to:
- Set limits for online stores to accept payments on a geographical basis, according to the payment cards BIN.
- Allow or deny payment acceptance and refund transactions using different means of payment.
- And much more to ensure reliable, around-the-clock, automatic monitoring of online merchants’ transactional activity.
Goodwill and prosperity of a payment service provider depends largely on the activity of merchants that use the provider’s service. That is why, ideally, any payment service should have maximum control over their customers and their transactions.
Set limits on the amount and the number of payments accepted by your merchants.
Specify acceptable levels of total amount and quantity of refunds and chargebacks .
Instantly receive an email notification if any of the limits has been exceeded.
Block merchants if you need
And finally a payment service provider with a MOBAM-based processing system can either shutdown a merchant completely, or block temporarily the ability to perform any action associated with payment acceptance and refunds, if needed.
At the same time, the merchant will still be able to enter the back office to get up-to-date information about their account status, statistical data etc.
Control over your Internet merchants with our white label merchant service solution
For a payment service provider to have control over their Internet merchants is primarily a means of control over their transactions. And to have control over the transactions means to have access to up-to-date information about the merchants at any time.
MOBAM white label payment processing solution for payment service providers has ample opportunities to create any kind of statistical reports about transactions of your payment service customers:
- You can view the reports both on the system as a whole, and on a separate merchant or store.
- You can create reports both on a single transaction type and result, and on all types of transactions at once to assess the situation and payment trends, refunds and chargebacks in general.
- Built-in filters allow your risk managers to get the needed information about the merchants’ transaction flow going through your payment processing system service.
- All reports can be exported to a Microsoft Excel file for further analysis.
In addition to statistical reports, MOBAM white label payment platform provides your risk-managers with full access to the list of all your customers’ transactions. Transaction selection criteria are customizable.